Steps to reproduce:
- Create an anesthetic sheet on the first iPad
- Open the same AS on the second iPad
- Turn off WiFi on the second iPad, then change template for AS and save changes
- Turn on WiFi on the second iPad
- Synchronize the first iPad and open AS. All parameters from the initial template will remain on the AS and new parameters will appear beside them..
Actual result: Parameters from the initial template do not disappear from the first iPad after the template is changed.
Expected result: Old parameters should disappear from all iPads after changing the template